- Artificial Intelligence
- Emerging Architectures
- Quantum Computing
- Computational Finance
- Air Force Young Investigator Program 2016-2019
- AFRL Informational Directorate Visiting Faculty, Rome, 2018
- Air Force Summer Faculty Fellow, AFRL, Rome, 2014
- AFRL Informational Directorate Visiting Faculty, Rome, 2013
- General Motors R&D, Detroit, 2005
- Invited Speaker at the International Conference on Computational Advances in Bio and Medical Sciences, 2017
- Invited Panelist at the SRC SemiSynBio EDA/DBA (electronic/ biological design automation) meeting, Edinburgh, UK, 2016
- Invited Speaker at the Numerical Software Verification (NSV) meeting, Vienna, 2014
- Member, Alpha Quant Club, 2010-2011
- Invited Speaker, BioPathways Workshop, International Conference on Systems and Molecular Biology, 2010
- Over $2 million in research funding over the last 5 years from NSF, Air Force, Royal Bank of Canada and Oak Ridge National Laboratory and other sponsors that do not want to be named.
- Export-controlled and ITAR projects.
Honors and Awards
- Best Paper Award, Foundations in Security and Privacy (FPS), 2017
- US Patent US9558300 Awarded January 31, 2017
- Air Force Young Investigator Award April 19, 2016
- US Patent 9319047 Awarded 2016.
- IEEE ICCABS Best Paper Award 2014
- IEEE ICCABS Best Paper Award, 2010
- Carnegie Mellon Graduate Research Fellowship, 2004-2010