- Parallel and External Memory Algorithms
- Algorithms for Sequence Analysis, Motivated from Applications in Bioinformatics
- Advanced Data Structures for
- Succinct/Compressed Text (String) Indexing
- Information Retrieval and Databases
- Geometric Range Query Problems
- Research Scientist/Post-Doctoral Fellow (2014–2016): School of Computational Science and Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow (2014-2014): School of Computer Science, University of Waterloo, Canada
(Program committee member)
- HiPC2017: 24th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing, Data, and Analytics).
- BCB 2017: ACM International Conference on Bioinformatics, Comput ational Biology, and Health Informatics).
- HiCOMB2017: 16th IEEE International Workshop on High Performance Computati onal Biology)
- ICCABS 2017: IEEE International Conference on Computational Advances in Bio and Medical Sciences.
Honors & Awards
Dissertation year Fellowship (2013-2014), Louisiana State University.
NSF grant (2017-2020): Sequential and Parallel Algorithms for Approximate Sequence Matching with Applications to Computational Biology ($ 290,000)