- Programming Techniques and Tools
- Multiprocessor Programming
- Concurrent Data Structures
- Verification of Concurrent Algorithms
- Large-scale Performance Analysis
- Senior Member of Technical Staff, Sandia National Laboratories, Livermore, CA 2009-2010;
- Research Staff Intern, NASA/Caltech Jet Propulsion Laboratories, Pasadena, CA 2005-2007;
- Research Assistant, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 2003-2009;
- Adjunct Faculty, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, 2001-2003;
- Referee for NSF and DOE ASCR Reviews Panels.
- PC Member for ACM/IEEE CCGrid 2015, 2016, 2017.
- UCF CS Department Graduate Committee Member.
Honors and Awards
- Best Paper Award Finalist, 28th ACM Symposium on Parallelism in Algorithms and Architectures (SPAA 2016), July, 2016.
- Best Paper Award, 13th IEEE International Conference on Embedded Computer Systems: Architectures, Modeling, and Simulation (SAMOS XIII), July, 2013.