Tutorial Programs to get into Intermediate Programming
If you'd like to place into the Intermediate Java Programming course
for the 2008 BHCSI, please do the following things:
- Download JCreator, an Integrated Development Environment for
Java. Directions are on the link titled, "Directions to Download
- Download the Java compiler. Directions for this are also included in
"Directions to Download JCreator"
- Read the lecture notes and view the sample programs posted on the
- Write programs for each of the assignments given on the link titled,
"Programs to Complete"
- Email your programs (.java files only) to Arup Guha at
firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2008.