- Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning,
- Medical Imaging
- Staff Scientist and Lab Manager, NIH.
- Visiting Fellow, University of Pennsylvania.
- Co-Founder, DGMed Inc.
- Member: MICCAI, IEEE (Senior), ACM, AAAS, ASA, Royal Statistical Society (RSS), RSNA (Associate), SNMMI
- Program Committee Member for many international conferences (MICCAI, SPIE, etc)
- Served as a reviewer for more than 20 peer reviewed journals
- Associate Editor: Medical Physics
- Panelist: NIH, NSF, Czech Science Foundation, Breast Cancer Now (UK), Fondation Recherche Medicale (FR), AAAS
- AAPM Summer School-Talk/Lectures on Deep Learning
- 2019-Best Research Paper Award, Smart Conference.
- 2019-Pancreas Pre-Cancer Discovery (Mayo Discovery News)
- 2018-UCF’s top 10 research findings in 2019 (lung cancer AI)
- 2018-FoxTv Highlights – Lung Cancer Diagnosis with AI
- 2017-RSNA Merit Award (Deep Learning in Radiology)
- 2016-Best Scientific Reviewer Award, MICCAI.
- 2016-Department of Health/FL rapid pilot Grant: Zika Imaging of fetuses for early detection
- 2016-Nvidia GPU grant
- 2014 & 2011-RSNA Certificate of Merit (3 times)
- 2014-IEEE TBME Highlights on the Cover-Novel PET Image Segmentation methodology
- 2013 & 2012-Winner of NIH FARE Award
- 2013-Highlighted in AuntMinnie and MDLinx due to Novel MRI/PET Image Analysis Software
- 2012-Best Poster Prize, Molecular Imaging of Infectious Disease