EEL 6788: Advanced Topics in Computer Networks (Fall 2005)
Tuesday, August 24, 2005:
- The class account is eel6788_AdvCompNets@ece.ucf.edu . Please send
emails regarding to common questions about class to this account. The announcements posted
here will also be sent to this account as well.
- The hard copies of the reviews are due in the class period and send soft copies
to the instructors email account.
Paper Review Turn in Instructions:
StudentLastName_StudentFirstName_LastNameofFirstAuthorofPaper.(pdf or ps)
- The files names should be in the format of either .pdf or .ps. The names
should be in the following format:
are more than one paper with the same first author, then use
LastNameofFirstAuthorofPaper1 and so on...
- The subject line of the email message should contain the attached file
- The full bibliography information should be present at the beginning of
each paper review along with the reviewer name.
Wednesday, September 7, 2005:
- The following paper review is due on September 14th:
J. Broch, D.A. Maltz, D.B. Johnson, Y-C Hu, J. Jetcheva, A performance
comparison of multi-hop wireless networks, Proceedings of MOBICOM 1998,
- The following paper review is due on September 21st:
P. Johansson, T. Larsson, N. Hedman, B. Mielczarek, M. Degermark,
Scenario-based Performance Analysis of Routing Protocols for Mobile Ad-hoc
Networks, ACM MOBICOM 1999. .