EEL 5937: Sensor Networks (Spring 2004)
Thursday, January 15, 2004:
- The reviews of two routing papers are due on January 22 class period. Please bring hard copies
of the reviews to the class and send soft copies to the TA's email account.
Friday, January 16, 2004:
Paper Review Turn in Instructions:
StudentLastName_StudentFirstName_LastNameofFirstAuthorofPaper.(pdf or ps)
- The files names should be in the format of either .pdf or .ps. The names
should be in the following format:
are more than one paper with the same first author, then use
LastNameofFirstAuthorofPaper1 and so on...
- The subject line of the email message should contain the attached file
- The full bibliography information should be present at the beginning of
each paper review along with the reviewer name.
- Currently, we are in the process of getting a class account in order to post
announcements and questions/answers related to class related materials. From now on, please turn
in the soft copies of the paper reviews to TA's email account (email@example.com) only. You need
to resubmit the review of the first paper assignment according to the requirements specified above
to the TA's email account.
Tuesday, January 20, 2004:
- The class account is firstname.lastname@example.org . Please send
emails regarding to common questions about class to this account. The announcements posted
here will also be sent to this account as well from now on.
Thursday, January 29, 2004:
Note that schedule page has been modified. Currently, there are two papers due for each Feb.
5th and 10th as posted.
Tuesday, February 17, 2004:
Note that schedule page has been modified. The paper review assignments for the
rest of the semester have been posted with their due dates.
If you have not seen contacted me regarding the class projects, please do so
by this Thursday, February 19th, the latest.