Monday, January 5, 2009:
Wednesday, January 14, 2009:
Teams (group of 3 students) are required to email their team members to the
instructor by noon on January 20th.
Teams are required to email their three choices of the class projects from the
list of available projects by noon on January 22nd.
I advise students who are in need of joining a class project team to send email
to "firstname.lastname@example.org". Interested teams should reply back to the individual
directly. Please note that the class email account will be populated at the end
of the first week (add/drop period).
Each team is required to have a class project page where the team deliverables
and presentations are to be posted on the day of the hard copy submission.
Teams are required to send the link for their class project links to the
instructor no later than October 1st.
Friday, January 30, 2009:
- Each student is assigned a research topic area with the presentation dates.
Please see the research paper link for the updates.
Monday, February 23, 2009:
- Homework 1 is posted and it's due on Feb. 11th.
Monday, March 9, 2009:
- Your project deliverables are graded and ready for pick-up. I will hold
additional office hours on Tuesday evening (2/24) from 6pm to 9pm for answering
questions for the exam or handing out the graded homeworks and projects. If you
cannot make it to the office hours on Tuesday night, I will bring your homeworks
and project deliverables to the class and hand them out before the exam.
- Chapter 11 will not be included in the exam due to problems with posting it
online, instead, it will be part of the second exam.
Monday, March 30, 2009:
- Homework 2 is posted and it's due on April 1, 2009.
- The submission deadline of homework 2 is extended till April 6th.