Dr. Damla Turgut
Office: ENGR 450
Phone: (407) 823-6171
Class Time: Wednesdays 6:00 PM - 8:50 PM
Classroom: ENGRI 383
Office Hours: Wednesdays 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM and by appointment
Web site: http://www.cs.ucf.edu/~turgut/COURSES/EEL5881_SEI_Spr06/EEL5881_SEI_Spr06.html
Class Mailing List: To send an email to the class list, use firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Shiyuan Jin
Office: ENGRI 265
Office Hours: TBD
Pre-requisite: EEL 4851 Engineering Data Structures
EGN 3420 Engineering Analysis
Credit Hours: 3
1. Ian Sommerville, "Software Engineering", 7th Edition, Addison Wesley, 2004.
2. F.P. Brooks, Jr., "The Mythical Man-Month: Essays on Software Engineering, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA,
1975. Twentieth Anniversary Edition, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1995.
1. Martin Fowler, "UML Distilled: Applying the Standard Object Modeling Language", 2nd Edition,
2. Roger S. Pressman, "Software Engineering: A Practitioner's Approach", 5th Edition, McGraw-Hill, 2001
3. Readings from classical and current software engineering literature (software engineering journals available
via UCF electronic library resources)
Design, implementation, and testing of computer software for Engineering applications.
This course is designed for advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate computer engineering students. The course