Dr. Damla Turgut
Office: ENGR 450
Phone: (407) 823-6171
Class Time: Tuesday and Thursday 1:30 PM - 2:40 PM
Classroom: HPA 106
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Web site: http://www.cs.ucf.edu/~turgut/COURSES/EEL5881_SEI_Fall04/EEL5881_SEI_Fall04.html
Class Mailing List: To send an email to the class list, use email@example.com
Mr. Prashanth Aedunuthula
Office: 265 ENGR I
Office Hours: Wednesdays 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Pre-requisite: EEL 4851 Engineering Data Structures
EGN 3420 Engineering Analysis
Credit Hours: 3
1. Stephen R. Schach, "Object-Oriented and Classical Software Engineering", 5th Edition, McGraw-Hill, 2002.
2. F.P. Brooks, Jr., "The Mythical Man-Month: Essays on Software Engineering, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA,
1975. Twentieth Anniversary Edition, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1995.
1. Martin Fowler, "UML Distilled: Applying the Standard Object Modeling Language", 2nd Edition,
2. Roger S. Pressman, "Software Engineering: A Practitioner's Approach", 5th Edition, McGraw-Hill, 2001
3. Readings from classical and current software engineering literature (software engineering journals available
via UCF electronic library resources)
Design, implementation, and testing of computer software for Engineering applications.
This course is designed for advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate computer engineering students. The course