Dr. Damla Turgut
Office: ENGR 450
Phone: (407) 823-6171
Class Time: Tuesday 1:30 PM - 4:20 PM
Classroom: CL 105
Office Hours: Tuesday 12:00 PM - 1:20 PM and 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Web site: http://www.cs.ucf.edu/~turgut/COURSES/EEL5881_SEI_Fall03/EEL5881_SEI_Fall03.html
Class Mailing List:
To subscribe, send e-mail to email@example.com, with the following in the body of the message
"subscribe eel5881", without the quotes.
To send an email to the class list, use firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Shiyuan Jin
Office: 358 ENGR I
Office Hours: Mondays 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Pre-requisite: EEL 4851 Engineering Data Structures
EGN 3420 Engineering Analysis
Credit Hours: 3
1. Stephen R. Schach, "Object-Oriented and Classical Software Engineering", 5th Edition, McGraw-Hill, 2002.
2. F.P. Brooks, Jr., "The Mythical Man-Month: Essays on Software Engineering, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA,
1975. Twentieth Anniversary Edition, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1995.
1. Martin Fowler, "UML Distilled: Applying the Standard Object Modeling Language", 2nd Edition,
2. Roger S. Pressman, "Software Engineering: A Practitioner's Approach", 5th Edition, McGraw-Hill, 2001
3. Readings from classical and current software engineering literature (software engineering journals available
via UCF electronic library resources)
Design, implementation, and testing of computer software for Engineering applications.
This course is designed for advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate computer engineering students. The course