HECURA: A Scalable and Adaptive
Metadata Management for High-End Computing
Sponsored by NSF HECURA
(High End Computing University Research Activity)
program since 2006
- Dr. Wang
- Peng Gu
- Huijun Zhu
- UNL and UMaine at http://www.eece.maine.edu/research/sam2/
- Yifeng Zhu, Jiang Hong,
Jun Wang, Xian Feng. HBA:
Distributed Metadata Management for Large Cluster-based Storage Systems,
IEEE transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Peng Gu, Jun Wang and Hailong Cai. ASAP: An
Advertisement-based Search Scheme for Unstructured Peer-to-Peer Systems.
International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2007), Sept. 2007. Xiกฏan, China.
- Peng Gu, Yifeng Zhu, Hong Jiang and Jun Wang, Nexus: A
Novel Weighted-Graph-Based Prefetching Algorithm for Metadata Servers in
Petabyte Scale Storage Systems, in Proceedings of 6th IEEE International
Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid (CCGRIDกฏ06).
Wang. A Lightweight, Collaborative
Temporary File System for Clustered Web Servers. Journal of
Parallel and Distributed Computing.
- Hailong Cai and Jun Wang. Applications of Bloom Filters in Peer-to-peer Systems:
Issues and Questions.
- Jun Wang. Lightweight High-performance I/O for
Data-intensive Computing. Invited Talk in Mathematics and Computer Science
Division of Argonne National Laboratory
of Department of Energy, May 5, 2005.
- Hailong Cai and Jun Wang, Foreseer: A Novel,
Locality-Aware Peer-to-peer System Architecture for Keyword Searches. In
Proceedings of ACM/IFIP/USENIX 5th International Middleware Conference
(Middleware 2004), pages 38-58, Oct. 19-23th, 2004, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Yifeng. Zhu, Hong
Jiang, and Jun Wang, Hierarchical Bloom Filter Arrays (HBA): A Novel,
Scalable Metadata Management System for Large Cluster-based Storage, in
Proceedings of 6th IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing
(Cluster2004), 2004, San Diego, California.
- Peng Gu and Jun Wang, RAMS: A RDMA-enabled I/O Cache Architecture for
Clustered network Servers. In Proceedings of 2nd International Workshop on Storage
Network Architecture and Parallel I/Os (SNAPIกฏ04).
To be held with the 13th International
Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques, September 30, 2004,
- Jun Wang, Yiming Hu, A Novel Reorder Write Buffer to Boost Write Performance
for Log-structured File System, IEEE Transactions on Computers,
Vol. 52, No. 12, PP 1559-1572, December 2003, PDF, IEEE Copyright.
- Jun Wang, CTFS: A New Light-weight,
Cooperative Temporal File System for Cluster-based Web Servers, 5th IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing 2003
(Cluster2003), Dec. 2003, Hong Kong, China, pp 316-323, PDF, IEEE Copyright (Acceptance rate 29%).
- Jun Wang, Dong Li, A Lightweight, Temporary File System
for Large-scale Web Servers, 11th IEEE/ACM
International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Computer
and Telecommunication Systems (MASCOTSกฏ03), pp
96-103, Oct. 2003, Orlando, FL, PDF, Presentation, IEEE Copyright (Acceptance
rate 24%, 27/111).
- Jun Wang, Rui Min, Yingwu Zhu, and Yiming Hu, UCFS -- A User-space, High Performance, Custom File
System for Web Proxy Servers, IEEE Transactions on Computers, Vol. 51, No. 9, PP: 1056-1073, Sep. 2002 PDF, IEEE Copyright.
- Jun Wang, Yiming Hu, WOLF -- A Novel Reordering Write Buffer for
Log-structured File System, in USENIX Conference Proceedings on File And Storage
Technologies (FASTกฏ02), pp 47-61, Jan. 28-30, 2002, Monterey, California
PDF format HTML format ?Presentation, USENIX Copyright.