Dr. Ratan Kumar Guha
Professor, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- E. Hastings, R. Guha, K. Stanley, “Automatic Content Generation in the Galactic Arms Race Video Game”, IEEE Transaction on Computational Intelligence and AI in Games, Vol. 1, No. 4, pp 245 – 263, 2009.
- E. Hastings, R. Guha, K. Stanley “Interactive Evolution of Particle Systems for Computer Graphics and Animation”, IEEE Transaction on Evolutionary Computation, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp 418 – 432, 2009.
- J. Dai, R. Guha, and J. Lee, “Efficient Virus Detection Using Dynamic Instruction Sequences”, Journal of Computers, Vol. 4, No. 5, 2009, pp 405 - 414.
- L. Spalazzi and R. Guha, “Guest Editorial on Special Issue on Security and High Performance Computing”, Journal of Computers, Vol. 4, No. 5, 2009, pp 355 - 356.
- M. Burst, C. Ribeiro, J. Filho, J. Mesit, R. Guha, “Effective Coverage Area And Network Density In Simulations Of Ad Hoc And Sensor Networks”, International Journal of Simulations, Systems, Science and Technology, Vol. 10, No. 2-A, 2009.
- E. Hastings, R. Guha, K. Stanley, “Evolving Content in the Galactic Arms Race Video Game”, Proceedings of the IEEE 2009 Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Games (CIG09) [Received best paper award]
- E. Hastings, R. Guha, K. Stanley, “Demonstrating Automatic Content Generation in the Galactic Arms Race Video Game”, The Fifth Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Entertainment (AIIDE-09)
- N. Guildbault, R. Guha, “Experiment Setup for Temporal Distributed Intrusion Detection System on Amazon’s Elastic Compute Cloud”, Proceedings of 2009 Workshop on Cybercrime and Computer Forensics (WCCF 2009), Dallas, Tx, June 8, 2009.
- J. Dai, R. Guha, and J. Lee, “Feature Set Selection in Data Mining Techniques for Unknown Virus Detection – A Comparison Study”, Proceedings of the Fifth Annual Cyber Security and Information Intelligence Research Workshop (CSIIRW-09), Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN, April 13-15, 2009.
- J. Mesit, R. Guha, and M. Brust “Simulation of 3D-deformable Objects Using Stable and Accurate Euler Method”, Proceedings of the Eleventh International Conference on Modeling and Simulation, pp 425 – 430, Cambridge, England, March 25 - 27, 2009.