Dr. Ratan Kumar Guha
Professor, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- R. Guha and S. Rakshit, A chapter on “Selfish Users and Distributed Mac Protocols in Wireless Local Area Networks, In: A. Gunasekaran, Editor, Techniques and Tools for the Design and Implementation of Enterprise Information Systems, published by IGI Global, 2008. (Invited)
- H. Zhang, J. Lee and R. Guha, “VCluster: A Thread-Based Java Middleware for SMP and Heterogeneous Clusters with Thread Migration Support”, Software: Practice and Experience, prepublication on internet in 2007, Vol. 38, No. 10, August, 2008, pp 1049 – 1071.
- J. Dai, R. Guha, and J. Lee, “Dynamic Instruction Sequences Monitor for Virus Detection”, Proceedings of the Fourth Annual Cyber Security and Information Intelligence Research Workshop (CSIIRW-08), Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN, May 12-14, 2008.
- J. Mesit and R. Guha, “Soft Bodies Simulation with Leaking Effect”, Proceedings of the Second Asia International Conference on Modeling and Simulation, Kuala Lumpur, Malayasia, May 13 – 15, 2008.
- J. Dai, R. Guha, and J. Lee, “Efficient Virus Detection Using Dynamic Instruction Sequences” Proceedings of the 2008 High Performance Computing & Simulation Conference for Workshop on Security and High Performance Computing Systems (SHPCS 08), Nicosia, Cypress, June 3-6, 2008.
- Gangopadhyay, S., Inerbaev, T., Masunov, *A. E., Mesit, J., Guha, R., Sleiti, A., Kapat, J. "Density Functional Theory and Multiscale Simulations Combined With Spectroscopic Study of Barium/Strontium Ferrate/Cobaltate (BSCF) as a Promising Material For Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) ", 17th Conference on Current Trends in Computational Chemistry (CCTCC), 2008, pp 150 - 154.
- Gangopadhyay, S., Inerbaev, T., Masunov, *A. E., Mesit, J., Guha, R., Sleiti, A., Kapat, J. "Multiscale Simulations Combined With Experimental Study of Barium/Strontium Ferrate/Cobaltate (BSCF) as a Promising Material For Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) " MMM, International Conference on MutiScale Material Modeling, 2008, pp 120 – 124.