Dr. Ratan Kumar Guha
Professor, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Y. Qian, S. Chaudhry* and R. Guha, A chapter on “Resource Management in WiMAX Networks”, for the book "WiMax/MobileFi: Advanced Research and Technology", Edited by Prof. Yang Xiao, published by Auerbach Publications, pp 377 – 408, CRC Press, December 2007 (Invited).
M. Bassiouni, V.M. Bier, P. Carayon, J. Chandra, R.K. Guha, S.B. Kraemer, S.M. Robinson, D.G. Schwartz, and S. Stoecklin, Analysis, modeling, and simulation for networked systems. In: C. Wang, et al., eds., Department of Defense Sponsored Information Security Research: New Methods for Protecting Against Cyber Threats, pp. 440–465. Wiley, Indianapolis, IN 2007.
- D. Purandare*, R. Guha, “An Alliance Based Peering Scheme for P2P Live Media Streaming”, IEEE transactions on Multimedia, Special Issue on Peer-to-Peer Content Storage and Retrieval, Vol. 9, No. 8, pp 1633 – 1644, December 2007.
- P. Gupta* and R. Guha, “A Comparative Study of Data Distribution Management Algorithms”, Journal of Defense Modeling and Simulation, Vol. 4, No 2, April 2007.
- H. Zhang*, J. Lee and R. Guha, “VCluster: A Thread-Based Java Middleware for SMP and Heterogeneous Clusters with Thread Migration Support”, Software: Practice and Experience, appeared on internet November 2007.
- J. Mesit*, R. Guha, and S. Chaudhry*, “3D Soft Body Simulation Using Mass-spring System with Internal Pressure Force and Simplified Implicit Integration”, Journal of Computers, Vol. 3, No. 8, pp 34 – 43, October 2007.
- Z. Furqan*, S. Muhammad*, and R. Guha “Authentication Analysis of the 802.11i Protocol”, International Journal of Information Technology, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp 61 – 67, 2007.
- S. Muhammad*, Z. Furqan*, and R. Guha “Analyzing Authentication in Kerberos-5 using Distributed Temporal Protocol Logic”, Journal of Information and Computing Science, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp 163 – 171, 2007.
- S. Muhammad*, Z. Furqan*, and R. Guha “A Logic-based Verification Framework for Authentication Protocols”, International Journal of Internet Technology and Secured Transactions, Vol. 1 No 1and 2, pp 49 – 80, 2007.
- S. Chaudhry*, R. Guha, “Adaptive Call Admission Control and Packet Scheduling for QoS Provisioning in Mobile WIMAX”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication, Dubai, UAE, November 24 – 27, 2007.
- D. Purandhare* and R. Guha, “An Alliance Based Peering Scheme for P2P Live Media Streaming” P2P-TV Workshop, SIGCOMM, Kyoto, Japan, August 2007.
- R. Guha, Z. Furqan*, and S. Muhammad*, “Discovering Man-In-The-Middle Attacks in Authentication Protocols”, MILCOM 2007, Orlando, FL, Oct 29 -31, 2007.
- E. Hastings*, J. Mesit*, R. Guha, “A Scalable Technique for Large Scale, Real-Time Range Monitoring of Heterogeneous Clients”, Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks & Communities (TRIDENTCOMM 07), Orlando, FL, May 21- 23, 2007.
- E. Hastings, K. Stanley, and R. Guha, “NEAT Particles: Design, Representation, and Animation of Particle System Effects”, IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Games, Honolulu, Hawaii, April 2007.
- J. Mesit* and R. Guha, “Simulation of Soft Bodies with Pressure Force and the Implicit Method”, Proceedings of the First Asia International Conference on Modelling and Simulation, pp – 302 -307, Phuket, Thailand, 27 – 30 March, 2007.
- A. Karnik, S. Goswami and R. Guha, “Detecting Obfuscated Viruses Using Cosine Similarity Analysis” Proceedings of the First Asia International Conference on Modeling and Simulation, pp 165 – 170, Phuket, Thailand, 27 – 30, March 2007.
- R. Guha, Z. Furqan and S. Muhammad, “A Multi-agent Approach Toward the Security Analysis of the 802.11i Handshake Protocol”, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Wireless Pervasive Computing, San Juan, Puerto Rico, February 2007.
- R. Misra, C. Mandal, and R. Guha, “Coordinator Rotation via Domatic Partition in Self-Organizing Sensor Networks”, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Wireless Pervasive Computing, San Juan, Puerto Rico, February 2007.
- S. Goswami and R. Guha, “Web Site Design Principles to Combat Phishing Attacks” Third International Conference on Technology, Knowledge and Society, Cambridge, UK, January 2007.