Ph.D. Graduate Student in Computer Science at UCF
chris dot millward at gmail dot com
M.S., Computer Science, University of Central Florida - Spring 2006
B.S., Computer Science, University of Central Florida - Spring 2004
Currently involved in research in computational linguistics, with an emphasis on parsing, syntax and semantics.
Millward, C. and Gomez, F., 2010. "A Minimal Reconstruction of Clause Structure from Constituent Parse Trees," Technical Report. UCF. CS-TR-10-05.
Malin, J. T., Millward, C. , Schwarz, H. A., Gomez, F., Throop, D. R. and Thronesbery, C. 2009. "Linguistic Text Mining for Problem Reports," In IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, 1578-1583.
Schwartz, H. A., Gomez, F., Millward, C. 2008. "A Semantic Feature for Verbal Predicate and Semantic Role Labeling Using SVMs," In FLAIRS-21.
Previously TA'ed courses
TA Spring 2007
- COP 4020 Programming Languages I
TA Fall 2006
- CAP 4630 Intro to Artificial Intelligence
- COP 3502 Computer Science I
- PHI 5327 Topics in Cognitive Sciences
- CAP 6938 S.T. Neuroevolution and Artificial Embryogeny
- LIN 5137 Linguistics
- CAP 5636 Advanced Artificial Intelligence
- CAP 5415 Computer Vision
- COT 5405 Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- CAP 6640 Natural Language
- CDA 5106 Computer Architecture
- COT 5937 Foundations of Modern Cryptology
- CAP 5610 Machine Learning
- COT 5310 Formal Language and Automata Theory
- COT 6410 Computational Complexity