Announcing our October/November Theme:
The Virtual Haunted House
Read these letters to R.L. Stine, written by kids at Ralph Bunche School, Harlem, New York
Halloween Acrostic Puzzles by Welford and Wickham Primary School, Wickham, Berkshire, England
Join the CyberSafari! Surf the 'Net, win prizes and become an expert CyberSurfer
|Return Visitor? JET to Our Quick Index of All Time Favorites||JET to This Month's Feature Projects||First Time Visitor? Browse Through ALL of Our Project Summaries|
- Character Counts! Character Counts: In October we celebrate National Character Counts Week. Tell us about people of good character in your very own neighborhood. Check out our growing list of role models...and share one of your own!
- Haikus: Join Mrs. Kang's 7th grade class as they write and illustrate their own Haikus. A Haiku is a form of Japanese poetry.
- Multimedia Portfolios About Authors Enjoy these HyperStudio Stacks about your favorite author Realtime! You can download the plug-in and play them in your web browser.
- Trashy SculptureJoin this art/science project started by kids in Columbus, Indiana. Make a sculpture out of solid waste, and learn while you're creating your masterpiece. Check outTrashasaurus Rex, who made an appearance at Nickelodeon Studios with this creative teacher!
- Engineering and Robotics You're invited to an Engineering and Robotics Apprenticeship Opportunity!
- 3-D Adventures! See our3-D Model...It's a Web-O-Lution!
- Adventures in Time: Go on a thrilling ride in a Western Time Machine with Wyoming students.
- The BALDRIGE Sets Sail Sail the World's Oceans on the NOAA MALCOLM BALDRIGE. Read about the February teleconference with Captain Nelson. We had great time meeting our virtual friends!
- Best Web Sites These were picked by KIDS. A great place to start.
- Book Fair: The International Book Fair created by YOU.
- Book Link: Read about your favorite books and authors. Enjoy the multimedia portfolios in REALTIME!
- Character Counts! Read about people of Good Character...and add your OWN hero.
- Civil War Portfolios: Multimedia projects about the American Civil War
- Cool School Home Pages These middle schools are "Movers and Shakers".
- Creative Cuisine: Recipes Revisited
- Currency Comparison/Conversion Project -- Australia
- Desert and Desertification -- Israel
- Design An AlienDo this for fun, or do it as a science project!
- Electronic Elementary: The E-Link! The Electronic Magazine for Kids in the Lower Grades
- Electronic Portfolios See the exciting results of Web research
- Environmental Issues: A Global Project from Hawaii
- Game Page Gaming Tips and Treats
- Global Rivers Project River Resources Galore!
- Global Skylines Shouldn't YOUR hometown be here??
- Olympic Activities Read about Olympic stars...and write about *YOUR* hero
- Pixel Over, Pixel Under A Virtual Weaving Exhibition
- Sports Page Read about your favorite sports stars.
- Surf the 'Net with middle schools around the world.
- The "Write" Spot! New Poetry: Haikus from North Carolina
This section tells how you can participate in our projects.
How can you join our projects?
MidLink Magazine Staff
Last Revision: November 16, 1996
MidLink Magazine's Home Page