All the school activities are directed by the Headmaster
(Headmistress) who has 8 deputies:
- the scientific research and teaching methods assistant;
- the culture and ethics assistant;
- the physical training assistant;
- the foreign languages assistant;
- the directors of studies (seniors and juniors);
- the extracurricular activities director;
- the supply manager. Both the Headmaster and his
deputies are accountable to the Trusteeship Council in
which teachers,parents and students are represented
CONTACTS AND COOPERATION
School-gimnazia N30 has agreements with the Grodno State
University and the Grodno Medical College on cooperation in
organization of the training process.School teachers and
college professors work jointly elabourating new
syllabi, instruction programs, manuals and textbooks for
curricular, specialized academic and vocational courses.
We are heading to creating of a new type educational
institution,that could bring up national intellectual elite.
Our second important concern is to establish a permanent
research laboratory dealing with methods of teaching.
More about Belarus