What is Computer Forensics?
What does the Certificate
What does the Certificate Program offer?
The Certificate Program teaches the fundamental principles and techniques of forensic science with emphasis on digital evidence. State-of-the-art computing labs with networking hardware and forensic tools will be used for hands-on practices. The major topics are highlighted as follows:
- Digital evidence collection and examination under the constraints of science, law, and courtroom procedure.
- Legal and technical issues regarding seizing and acquiring computer evidence, and chain of custody.
- Computer network protocols and security, intrusion detection, and network forensics.
- The use of technology and scientifically trained expert witnesses at trial.
- Topics and various disciplines of Forensic Science.
UCF | EECS Home | NCFS | NIJ | Contact the GCCF Program